Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"yellows"

One day while on a walk, Jade and I saw some cute little flowers. We stopped to look at them and I told her they were 'yellow flowers'. Now, she thinks flowers are called yellows. Well, ylellyo's (yes, that's how she says it) to be completely accurate.

On Saturday she helped me dig up the dirt and plant little seeds that are going to grow into pretty little 'yellows' like these. They're pinwheel zinnias, and I think I'm really going to like them. Granted, that's boldly assuming two things; both that they grow and stupid animals don't get in my yard and eat them. If the little rascals do eat them, we'll just have to teach Jade "air-soft gun" next.


1 comment:

paperlilley said...

i would die laughing to see her shoot a dear or racoon or whatever with an airsoft gun.. omygosh.