Monday, October 4, 2010

catherine.. :)

Sometimes in life God blesses us with extraordinary friends. I've been lucky enough to have several. Catherine and I became great friends in an instant. We worked together for a day during the summer of 2005 at Hume. We were cleaning windows at Hickory Lodge and as we were talking we realized we had the same life! We grew up with the same set of circumstances, we're the exact same age, we have the same opinions and sense of humor, you name it- we're identical.

Now she lives at Hume Lake, and I don't anymore. That's sad to me. I'm glad we had a year there together to hang out and share lives. I wouldn't have survived the year without her help with the girls. Especially when Chris was gone for months. She would come over and just hang out and talk with me. She would force me to stop cleaning and just sit. I needed that.

I am so thankful for her in my life, even if we live on opposite sides of the country now. I can't wait to go back to California to visit and spend time with her and her two beautiful little boys.

I love you Catherine!


No comments: