Saturday, October 9, 2010

To kick of Christopher's four day weekend we took the girls to this great park for a picnic. We had so much fun playing and running around. This incredible weather has been awesome lately, it's great to be able to spend so much time outside.

I finally took my Canon out of the bag for the first time since we moved. I have missed it. Here are a whole bunch of pictures that I thought were too good to pass up. I was going to edit some of them, but I don't care that much. Screw photography or artistic anything, I'm just a mom in love with my kids. Enjoy.

These first few pictures of Christopher and Addison were taken while Addison was in trouble and having to sit on the bench for taking her shoes off too many times. She was supposed to learn a lesson.. I don't think she did. Addison loves cuddling with Christopher.














No comments: